All residents are required to be familiar with the Association’s Declarations (CC&Rs), Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations. These governing documents are designed to protect, enhance and maintain property values and the quality of life. All residents should understand how our association operates and what our roles are. Owners are responsible for ensuring that their guests and tenants abide by these rules.
By working together, our neighborhood will remain a great place to live!
KEY DOCUMENTS affecting our community include the following
(Select Document to view):
- WA State HOA Act – Revised Code Washington (RCW)
- Meadows Phase I CC&Rs
- Meadows Phase II+III CC&Rs
- CC&R Design Guidelines
- Meadows Bylaws
- Meadows Rules & Regulations
- WA DOE Guide to Wetlands & Buffers
- PLAT-565443092113537 Phase 1
- PLAT-673965583143726 Phase 2+3
- 2020 Reserve Study (2019 Update)
- Ferndale Municipal Code
FINANCIAL INFORMATION & REPORTS (Select Report to View)
Note: only the most recent and current Financial Report is retained on the page since each monthly report contains a cumulative summary of the year’s data.
- 2022-03 APR YTD Financial Report
- 2022-00-C Budget Revision for Maintenance Contract Consolidation
- 2022-00 Operating Budget
- 2020-12 DEC 2020 YTD Budget Summary